Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Formatting Dvd For Best Upconvert Picking Out A DVD Player Help Please?

Picking out a DVD player help please? - formatting dvd for best upconvert

I want to buy a Philips DVP5992 DVD Player 1080p Costco, but I will do so only if it shows that can transfer (TV, video) I get for my Western Digital external hard drive 320 gig. Please can someone confirm this for me very quickly, because I only have 2 hours to go this agreement. Nor can a list of sizes that you need to thank you po.

1 comments:

joblodah... said...

It has a USB port you can connect your hard drive. There are also several formats (CD, (S) VCD, DVD, DVD + R / RW, DVD-R/RW, Plays WMV, DivX (AVI, XviD), WMA, MP3 and JPEG), should you wish, streaming videos from your hard drive. It is very similar to the DVD player and I videos from my external 500 GB with my USB flash drives all the time. I say we just have to do what you want.

Post a Comment