Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gmc Acadia Photos I Want To Buy A GMC Acadia For My Business And Take Advantage Of The SUV/Truck Tax Incentive?

I want to buy a GMC Acadia for my business and take advantage of the SUV/Truck tax incentive? - gmc acadia photos

This is for the IRS AJCA 2004, § § 179 and 280F. The problem is the Acadia is not built on a truck chassis. It satisfies the weight of more than 6000 kilograms, but is incomplete in the rules of the IRS or not entitled to the deduction of 25% in the first year. How do I know whether the GMC Acadia for the deduction from the IRS to use?

2 comments:

Bostonian In MO said...

I am not aware of encouragement for "SUV", especially Section 179th In fact, it is an incentive for SUV's, in 179, Section C, the limits of section 179 deduction for most large SUVs to $ 25,000, regardless of price. If Acadia is more than 6000 pounds, small in the group.

digdownd... said...

I think the Acadia is like the Yukon. And Yukon works. How do I know? In fact, very easily ... the door of the vehicle ... opens and displays the information embossed on the inside of the door. If MMA is> £ 6000, then you can start. When checked, then take the official statements and show it to you.

Pub 946 states that any off-road vehicle, which weighs about 6,000 pounds and carry it for passenger traffic on the routes. It's not a truck chassis or something. I think it is relevant only if the deduction on an annual basis rather than the complete write-25k immediately.

But you know your accountant just to talk safely.

Post a Comment