Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bmi Data High BMI And Low Fat, Can This Be Possible?

High BMI and Low fat, Can this be possible? - bmi data

Hello,

I am 26 years old. My weight is £ 193.4 and my height is 5 feet 7 inches. I checked my body fat with Fat Loss Monitor that I bought today. But I discovered something wrong with my data.

My body fat 18.7% and my BMI is 30.3. According to comply with his office, with one in the region. If a person has high body mass index, s then he / high body fat, according to their data. I guess I'm kind of muscle. People said I looked as 180 kg or less, while my current weight is between 190 lbs ~ 200th Is it because I'm kind of muscle. But it is, but this data is that possible? (BMI: 30.3 and 18.7% body fat is) that normal?

"I smoked cigarettes per day halfpack. Can you say, maybe I have cancer or something else?

Reason why I want to lose weight, because I love basketball. I want to lose the weight to 150 or less able to dunk. I have long been unemployed, but my weight has not decreased. My energy has increased, but my strength has not significantly increased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment