Monday, December 14, 2009

Male Smelly Pee Pet Mouse Problem!?

Pet mouse problem!? - male smelly pee

I have 2 mice, which together accounted for about 6 months and are great. Some time ago I bought a pair because this pair was so sweet and when I introduced the male into the new pair killed his partner and disturb the elderly couple.
I took it out and is now out in a cage by itself. The problem is that he is a man who is just disgusting! He was referring to not when I took him in my hand. And it's so dirty! Rather a mess of the other two. If you want to keep clean the cage is cleaned every day and not even let me there for cleaning. It covers everything in the sticky smell of pee. Its so hard to do with him that I understand the point of wondering whether I should go to achieve? It's like a wild beast, anyway. I feel bad for the share, something to eat and drink, to find to survive, or even close to the cage of life? I do not know everyone else does not want. If this applies to you can take to the woods?

0 comments:

Post a Comment