Thursday, December 17, 2009

Samantha Anderson 38g Freeones Opinions On These Names Please?

Opinions on these names please? - samantha anderson 38g freeones

So many names boy, I love the old mixed with a more modern name and ending with N. I also like the girl with the suffix "uh's" ... I just wanted to see people's opinions about my latest addition to my list

- Benjamin Parker (Ben Parker is a place in the CO and I love the idea that the names of places, so many of my name) in CO
- Anderson, Henry (Andy)
- Henry and Henry Anderson Sterling (Sterling is a city, CO)
- Christopher Luke (Chris)
- Carlos Elias or Denver, Charles (Charlie)

- Aurora Rose (Rory, Aurora is a place) in CO
- Samantha or Rosa Aurora Aurora-Rose Samantha (Sam, Sammy)
- Grace Amelia (Mia)

Feedback and suggestions we are very grateful! Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment