Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Born Babies And Camera Flash I Have A Question Concerning Cameras And A New Born Baby?

I have a question concerning cameras and a new born baby? - new born babies and camera flash

OK, so I tried to do a little research on this subject, but no one (rational inquiry) does not conclusively been. I wonder (and I want an educated answer) Is there research showing the harmful effects of camera flashes watch young children (eg, always) in the first year? I've heard that some photographers who might eye damage at an early age and stay together off of flash memory, and then others do not think any harm. I ask because I am a mother to be in three months or less, and my family are institutions big picture and my men. Any help at all would be a good thing:) Oh, and I saw something about this in the news a while ago, but you know how the media!

0 comments:

Post a Comment