Saturday, February 6, 2010

35mm Camera Tricks Camera Tips?

Camera Tips? - 35mm camera tricks

ok ..
I have a Nikon N55 35mm lens and a macro photography ..
In coming to an administrator and I have all my bases. I'm an amuture Photgraphs was essentially self-taught. My father gives me advice, but I wonder what other things there are ... Everyone is great!
So if you hear of any new
& & Best, cameras and video cameras (I have a gun XL1S)
I need to go about, because in high school in August and I have everything ready for the next four years.
:] Thanks

1 comments:

Tommieca... said...

I used to do a lot of photography, and I would like some ideas on how. Learn with depth, lighting, contrast, labor, and perhaps the contrast and depth. What I mean, but in-depth, for example, shot a photo of Cheerleaders in close collaboration with the soccer game was in the back. Since starting the conversation about high school journalism professor to get some freelance work here. Try what you're shooting a picture, the fire might be thought to be smart. These things in practice. One more thing ... Take pictures Photos

Post a Comment