Friday, February 19, 2010

Freshlook Honey Pictures Has Anybody Tried Honey And Or Hazel Freshlook Colored Contacts?

Has anybody tried honey and or hazel freshlook colored contacts? - freshlook honey pictures

Well, first I want to either buy FreshLook honey or hazel colored contacts. , The easier it is but natural-looking-ish? I want to be sensitive, but not sticky or yellow ISH, I want to be a kind of gold. Well, what shall I do? Do you have pictures? oh! and by the way my eyes are dark brown, of course: DD

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I think that honey is more than golden hazelnut. So I guess that it would be easier.

I tried the honey and it seemed to have entirely. I do not know me because they look bad. But I have very light blue eyes, which probably do something with it, and how much used up my eyes.

It may work best for you. Although I know people who have dark eyes use of the contacts, and it looks really bad. So try to avoid the impression. It never looks good.

Lesbian lovHer said...

FreshLook Honey is the better choice with someone with dark brown eyes. To ensure that is to ensure that it fits in the eye, if they do not seem as bright or the appearance of Michael Jackson in the thriller. My eyes are dark and have all the colors except nuts, with the bright light there, used, and they look quite natural.

Post a Comment