Sunday, February 21, 2010

Acid Reflux Late Periods Late Period?

Late period? - acid reflux late periods

Ok ladies, I'm not sure if I started my last period. But I Oct2nd ended. So my time was due 2 November? My rules are usually every 28 days. I went to the emergency room on Thursday, because I unbareable havin stomach pains. He ran a urine test and it always came back negative.. Then he gave me a ray of the stomach. He sent me was saysin home was not pregnant and acid reflux. Yesterday, I was excited thinking you were my period. Then I went to the toilet and when I was cleaning my mucas with spots of blood in two phases. Well .. Now a new day comes and do mucas and unloading. I know it could be stress, but emphasizes that it so late? I had intercourse about 4 times in October, I remember 2 of the date within 13 to 25 How do I convince the doctor to take a blood test? I still have the cramps, the only thing that worries me is that my last pregnancy. is an ectopic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment