Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perm On Hair Bells Palsy Which Of Our Fashion Trends Are Our Kids Going To Laugh At?

Which of our fashion trends are our kids going to laugh at? - perm on hair bells palsy

I'm sure we have all seen pictures of your parents with the date and terrible hair styles in fashion. If you're like me and had fun Corny "60 Bell-bottom hippies and sideburns, wearing polyester leisure suites of the seventies, or acid-washed jeans and a constant terrible 80th What are the trends we are now using one days" you were from and what photos of you and your current style is to laugh at their children?

4 comments:

pnk_butt... said...

Fall. You will look back and laugh at people who drop their pants. :)

julie! ♥ said...

Probably crocodiles. I laugh about it now. ha

miekaonf... said...

Uggs and ROUGHING hair.

Anonymous said...

I think our children laugh at the long, slightly curly hair, tight jeans and miniskirts crossed. Wait ... I laugh about it now.

Post a Comment