Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Johnson Baby Lotion Ingredients Parents: Do You Read The Ingredients On The Items You Feed/put On Your Baby?

Parents: Do you read the ingredients on the items you feed/put on your baby? - johnson baby lotion ingredients

Just curious
I am a teenage mother and I am currently enrolled in two classes of mothers, and I always learn more about toxic ingredients in lotions, and the food we give our babies.

I was curious to see how many mothers do research to see if we are providing your baby is healthy or not.

For example, baby oil?


Johnson's Baby Oil, Lavender Scent
Ingredients: mineral oil, perfume

Contrary to popular belief, this ingredient is not healthy. It covers the skin like plastic clog the pores and prevents the release of toxins from the skin. Causes premature skin aging and skin irritations. Tests have shown that cancer can be caused.

6 comments:

☆tired said...

It is not necessary to read labels. My daughter only eats fresh fruit, meat and vegetables.

I do not use baby oil does not seem necessary.

Save yourself and your own baby food.

Do your own thinking. said...

Never accept anything at face value.

"According to Cosmetics Cop Paula Begoun," Cosmetics Mineral rating [between them] as the safest and most irritating and effective moisturizing ingredients ever found was. "In fact, this 1989 study in Wish magazine found that the oil is more effective in preventing water loss from the skin, a solution containing 15% linoleic acid, a fatty acid. L" Mineral oil is also proven to be effective in healing wounds Begoun .

http://futurederm.wordpress.com/2007/12/ ...

My Oh My said...

Forever. Growing up, my mother, a dietician, food, everything we've learned, studying even now, after reading the seeds of disappointment, Jeffrey Smith, who still makes you like the ingredients are created and grow. It is not all that clear, as the FDA and USDA wants it:)

Skye said...

I check the ingredients of infant formula shaken, to ensure that there is nothing added. Research shows that almost everything causes cancer now what not to do so too much thought.

dixiechi... said...

I'm with you, darling. I read labels. Sometimes it is frightening. Some baby foods laden with sugar, butter, cream and other unhealthy additives. And baby foods are even worse case. I'm glad that you think of these things! This shows that you are like a mother who is rarely involved in puberty. Good for you!

kiwi mum to one and a bun said...

a certain degree. I want to choose foods without preservatives, food coloring and sugar. I see this kind of thing, but I do not understand too obsessive about it. In my opinion, I have fed all sorts of things that may not be optimal, but it did not hurt me in any way. Then I do the same for them. I am not full of sugar and preservatives and all sorts of things from the pump, pump, and the children can lead to obesity. But I do not read every article there and research. Interesting question. Did not know that baby oil on

Post a Comment