Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Adult Terry Nappy Whay Are 'larger' Sized Terry Nappies So Expensive ?

Whay are 'larger' sized terry nappies so expensive ? - adult terry nappy

I need to get better and thicker Terry size diapers for my child.

Cos Excel Why are so expensive. They are bigger than the size of the baby? Certainly, Terry a little extra layers of fat and would not be much longer appear as MPRE. I believe that children disadvnatages older adults who need it.

I have noticed that there is no VAT on Terry Diapers of all sizes, for any reason?

1 comments:

wetsaway said...

This is no different than diapers with what is filled disposable. Larger sizes are more expensive for additional hardware and time / personnel to it takes to make them.

In the long run but more expensive than the smaller sizes to be used because older children and adults who typically do not have to wet as often as younger children and must not change abruptly. This means that during the lifetime of the layers, each square centimeter of the material be the same, because it is not the smallest.

What can you do? Share your own, in this way the cost is much lower if the money is a problem. I make my own nappies (diapers). I'm incontinent and must wear at all times and realized that I can make three of my own for the price of BUYing, that a supplier. It would be worth considering for themselves.

Good luck.

Post a Comment